We are currently looking for an MDM Application Manager for one of our customer. The role is global and does Not require a full-time presence on Paris.
The MDM Application Management will be responsible for defining and implementing, supporting multiple Operating centers and functions for the development, testing, and management of master data management (MDM) application.
He/She will be responsible for coordinating with the various IT and functional business system owners to design and deliver integrated MDM solutions that will result in operational efficiency and data quality standards in the provisioning and distribution of master data.
The MDM Application Manager will be part of global IT Organization.
This is a global mission opened in Paris.
• Accountable for MDM functionalities alignment with client needs: gather functional business requirements, define project scope and risks, prepare functional specifications, develop data migration plans, develop data flow specification (API developments) and coordinate rollout and training
• Manage functional change/demand management: Evaluating clients functional change requests/demands, work with Data Domain Management to decision making in terms of change/evolution, prioritize based on capacity, budget and business priorities
• Manage Operations and support: Supervise the Support, responsible for data change management, support SOX compliancy
• Supervise Build teams of business analysts and developers, collaborate with IT partners to convey functional requirements, write specifications, and prioritize initiatives
• Oversee Agile system deployments to implement MDM solutions in fast paced environment
• Accountable for system data governance and management of KPIs to measure data quality, ensure adherence with data policies and standards, and leverage domain data assets to improve enterprise capabilities
• Facilitate data integration workshops to determine data needs and systems infrastructure to implement data flows and advise technical teams on user interface and functionality
• Excellent analytical and organization skills (variety of activities in a fast-paced environment)
• Understanding of data and systems architecture in a heterogeneous IT environment
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within an international collaborative environment.
• Skilled in leading meetings internally and with clients / suppliers.
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and work with diverse project teams.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with senior business and IT executives.
• Experience with data governance
• Experience with data management
• Good understanding of Master Data
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.