The customer is in the middle of a migration project from IFS to Oracle ERP Cloud.
IFS is currently used in France, Italy, Benelux, Middle East and India.
The first phase of the project performing the scoping and the main design of the solution has been done in 2021
We are now strengthening our internal team for the implementation
The scope of the Project functional domain leader role is to:
• Coordinate activities for the functional domain of responsibility between business,
• Use business and functional expertise to help customer
o Finalizing the design with Integrator
o understanding integrator solution proposal
o Validating the solution with the business
o Supporting data-migration activities
• Supervise integrator activities making sure solution is built as per design
• Ensure that the business and IT teams are well organized and operational
• Ensure that there is a good communication between IT representatives and the business
• Ensure that the business resources involved on the project phases have clear visibility and understanding on what they must do or will have to do
• To have a close relationship with the business and IT people involved on the project
• To escalate potential situations to the project committee
• To set the appropriate meetings, workshops, with the stakeholders from business and IT
• To take initiatives if it is identified that something is wrong
• To set a pace on the business team and make sure that the team delivers as per plan.
• To ensure that the business takes ownership of the project.
• To provide guidance to the business on how to handle certain parts of the project.
• Moderate and animate sessions with people having different backgrounds, different cultures, different native languages
• Good experience with Oracle ERP implementations EBS or Cloud
• Good functional skill in the following Oracle ERP Modules : Finance
• Business expertise in Finance
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to drive people to decision without having a managerial position
• English : Excellent written and verbal communication
• Must be able to travel ( if allowed )
Nice to have:
• Experience on Oil & Gas industry
• ERP Oracle Cloud experience
• Italian speaking & writing
• More than 10 years ERP Implementation and Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 / Oracle ERP Cloud